Current Precious Metal Prices

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What Makes a Quality Sterling Bracelet?




 Quick question.  What makes a quality Sterling Silver bracelet?  Is it the store that you purchased it in or the brand name stickered to it?  Well actually the answer depends partly on the person wearing it.  Indeed you have to wear the bracelet to determine if its comfortable.
1.   It shouldn't have any harsh edges to dig into your skin.
2.   The Sterling Silver should be polished all around and not just the outside.
3.  You shouldn't see a tag telling you it was made in China.
4.  It should be flexible enough to fit your wrist with ease.
5.  The Sterling Silver shouldn't tarnish after a few months.
6.  It should bring rounds of complements to you.
7.  If your man buys it for you, it should earn a kiss for him.

I came across these bracelets, made in Europe, sold at Sterling Canyon.  My wife deserves one for her upcoming birthday.  I hope I get a kiss from her.  I'm sure I will.



 


No comments: